Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog!

Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hunt Reunion

Mom, Bridgette, Brindy, Kaely, and Brynna came to Phoenix to get me to go up to the mountains for the Hunt Reunion. We stopped in Globe for lunch and we at Mexican food...yummy.

Here's us at lunch enjoying to food. Below is Brindy in the car after dinner...so cute!


With all the carbs in our lunch Kaely went right to sleep as we headed up the road to Lakeside, AZ. The pink ball is the one her mom bought her at Sam's Club to take out camping (FYI, it popped on day 2 of camping...Bridgette, you should demand your money back!).

Here is beautiful Bridgette making some lunch while camping. She was always the first to start helping with breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and everything she cooked was amazing. I hope to learn some mean cooking skills from her.


Here is mom closing the door of the trailer for about the 500th time. The little kids liked trying to get inside and grandma was forever shoeing them outside to play.

Here is dad just chilling and enjoy the camp. We had a great time just sitting around the camp and fire visiting. We re-told all the old classic family stores, laughing, sometimes so much that we ended up crying. Ahh so many memories of camping.

Here is Alexsis giving Brynna some love for the camera. The kids would get clean up and then about 10 minutes later their faces where as dirty was before the cleaning. It was a never ending battle with the dirt. The war was only raged before meal times and if the children wanted snack they at those with dirty fingers...hummm good vitamins, right?

See here is grandma engaged in the battle of clean faces, but dirt aside I think everyone had a wonderful time.

Here are the girls enjoying lunch at the feet of their father. Cody was in charge of making sure they at all of the dinner in order for them to get their dessert. Brynna desided to help Brindy with hers, here she is sneaking a bite off of Brindy's plate.

Grandpa and Lance...you could not go more than 5 minutes without seeing grandpa and some baby having a good time.

Here I am with all the kids trying to climb into my lap at once! They ignored me the whole trip but then when one wanted to sit with me then everyone wanted on! J/K. We were having a group hug and it just got bigger as each kid wanted to be a part of it.

There was a pinata brought to camp by Debbie and Lee Wayne's family. They invited all the great grandchildren to come and take a wack at it. Even Grandpa Hunt got a shot at it.

Here I am laughing at something funny. Mom got a hold of my camera and took a candid shot of me. Serves me right, since I am always doing it to everyone else, but at least I am smiling!

Here is Grandpa Hunt and Alexsis sitting at the campfire one night.


Here is Grandpa hunt enjoying his 84th Birthday cake. We all had cake and ice cream to celebrate the occasion.

And here is the family...showing how much we really love each other...J/K we are making silly faces..and hey, it got a laugh out of Grandpa Hunt and Dad so it was worth it!


2 comments:

  1. What a good looking family! Don't those mothers ever clean those kid's faces? They are the raggiest looking hill billies I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all the pictures! It almost makes me feel like I was there...almost but not quite! :P Fabulous pictures! Missing you guys and I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete